Monday, February 1, 2010

Interview at Online Publicist

Lisa Roe from Online Publicist has been kind enough to welcome me into the book blogosphere. She's given me so many good books to review over the years and is fun to work with.

You can tell she loves connecting books with people. I also admire the fact that she takes the extra time to familiarize herself with the bloggers/reviewers. Lisa now has over 400 online book reviewers and I'm confident Online Publicist will continue to succeed and grow.

Check out Lisa's New Blogger On The Block interview. 

I just received the book When Turtles Fly: Secrets of Successful People Who Know How to Stick Their Necks Out by Nikki Stone from Anna at FSB Associates. It looks intense, so I'll get back to you with thoughts on it in a couple days.

 Book photo by Sanja Sjenero

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet, Sandra! It blows me away when I look at my project list and see how many books we've worked on together!

    It's been so wonderful getting to know you. I look forward to many more years of reading together. :-)

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete